Community Connections Office Manager ( Apply )
Purpose: Greets visitors, handles incoming calls and performs general office duties. This is a full time position, some evening hours will be necessary. High School Diploma & previous office experience required, Degree preferred.
- Greet, direct, interact, and supervise clients within the lobby
- Document contact with all clients, caregivers, caseworkers and other professionals in a timely manner and ensure this documentation is included in the client file
- Ensure completion of paperwork/sign-in procedures for clients
- Answering phones/taking messages/gathering referral information
- Logging all calls on call-log
- Managing all referrals within a timely manner– i.e. setting up appointments once therapist has been assigned, setting up client file, entering client into SDS, sending initial letters
- Contacting insurance companies to verify eligibility for all potential insurance clients
- Entering all events into SDS from referrals/renewals
- Payment collection
- Managing petty cash
- Entering notes into SDS for all part time therapists
- Making follow up phone calls to clients/caseworkers for therapists as needed
- Ordering office supplies
- General office duties
- Sending marketing information for groups when scheduled
- Closing out client files in SDS as needed
- Managing closed client files
- Doing client file audits (5 per month)
- Sort and route incoming materials
- Provide clerical or administrative support
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Ensuring SDS information is correct within the system
- Making copies of all necessary paperwork within the office
- Keeping track and assisting in scheduling appointments for part-time therapists
- Gathering information for sex offender evaluations
- Keeping information on those who visit the Autism Resource Room
Community Connections Therapist ( Apply )
United Methodist Children’s Home is seeking an experienced Therapist to join our Outpatient Counseling Program. This is a PRN position to be utilized on an as needed basis. Applicants must have a LCSW/LCPC and have evening availability.
Bright Start Positions Available ( Apply )
Bright Start Child and Family Education Center accepts applications for the following positions: Teacher, Classroom Assistant, Full-Time and Part-Time. Qualifications vary on position. Must be 19 years of age.
Janitor ( Apply )
The janitor position is a 10 hour per week position (2 hours each evening Monday – Friday). Duties include: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms and dusting. Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma. Previous housekeeping experience strongly preferred.
Subsitute Teacher ( Apply )
Bright Start Child and Family Education Center is currently seeking substitute teachers. These are PRN positions that will be utilized to cover openings for teachers/assistants during vacation, illnesses, maternity leave and personal days off. Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma, college credits in Early Childhood Education strongly preferred.
Lead Teacher ( Apply )
Must be at least 19 years of age. Have 60 hours of college credits from an accredited college with at least 6 hours in courses related to child care, child development or early childhood education for ages birth to six years. Associate degree or higher in Early Childhood Education preferred.
Assistant Teacher ( Apply )
Must be 19 years of age. Have 30 hours of college credits from an accredited college with at least 6 hours in courses related to child care, child development or early childhood education for ages birth to six years (or) have a high school diploma or GED and one year of child development experience in a nursery school, kindergarten or licensed day care center. Associate degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
Classroom Assistant ( Apply )
Full time position (40 hours per week). This position will be responsible for assisting a classroom teacher in the general supervision and management of a classroom. Applicants must be at least 19 years of age. Have 30 hours of college credits from an accredited college with at least 6 hours in courses related to child care, child development or early childhood education for age birth to six years plus one year of child development experience in a nursery school, kindergarten or licensed day care center. Associate degree or higher in Early Childhood Education preferred.
Floater ( Apply )
Full time position (30 – 32 hours per week). This position will provide breaks to the teachers and assistants, assist with minor cleaning and kitchen duties.
Floater/Substitute Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED. 30 hours of college credits from an accredited college or university with 6 hours in early childhood education or child development strongly preferred.
Professional Foster Parent ( Apply )
Our Professional Foster Parents provide stabilized care to a child between the ages of 12-16 years old who has special needs, which may range from routine to highly complex. In addition to providing a safe, healthy and nurturing environment, the professional foster parent will meet the developmental and emotional needs of the child to include maintaining and promoting a healthy relationship with the child's biological parents. Position requires:
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent, some college desirable
- 5-7 years of proven, quality experience in social services preferred
- Current or previously licensed foster care providers preferred
Full-Time Mental Health Specialist ( Apply )
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Valid Illinois Driver's License
All candidates must be 21 years of age (unless otherwise noted), possess a valid Illinois Drivers license and pass all required background checks & drug screening.
United Methodist Children's Home does not discriminate against race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or handicap. UMCH is an equal opportunity employer.